Enquiries for places should be made initially to the admission office. If a suitable vacancy exists, parents will be asked to complete an official application form. Arrangements will then be made for their child to have an entrance assessment at the institute. In the primary, there will be an interview for all pupils in addition to the entrance assessment. An interview with the principal may be required in borderline cases for years 7-11. Application forms will be issued from the office. Fill the form in legible handwriting with a self-addressed postal card according to the time permitted.
Promotion to higher class is based on studentâ€™s performance in unit tests and other examinations conducted throughout the year. A student who fails in English will not be taken into consideration. In this the decision of the principal is final.
On open day /result day both parents should come to see the reports. Otherwise, prior permission must be taken in writing.
Attach following documents to the form(in original with 2 attested copies)
1) Statement of marks of ssc or equivalent examination.
2) School leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
3) Caste certificate(if belonging to backward class)
4) Domicile certificate(if belonging to other than Maharashtra state)
5) Transfer order(if parents are transferred to Pune as state/central government employees)
6) Migration certificate(if there is any gap in education)
7) Certificate of passing qualifying subject.
8) 3 stamp size photographs.